[ale] GParted & unallocated space

Jim Philips briarpatch.jim at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 21:03:18 EDT 2010

I can't create a partition in that space either. Fedora says there is no
space (always shows it as 0 megabytes). Ubuntu also refuses to allow me to
do anything with the space, flagging it as "unusable". I've been installing
Linux off and on for fifteen years. This is just something I haven't
encountered before.