[ale] Help creating a LUG at SPSU

Joshua jrtroberts at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 22:40:39 EDT 2010

Great News!!

SPSU should be ready to host ALE meetings for ALE NW, which will
probably be called ALE SPSU, next month.  The only thing that needs to
be decided is what day and time would the group like to meet and what is
the focus of the meeting.  My understanding is that we can have access
to room J161 for meetings.  This room has terraced levels with seating
and tables.  Each table has power and ethernet.  There is a projector I
believe and whiteboard.  If you guys would be so kind as to confer among
yourselves about what time you would like to meet, I will have Orlando
check the schedule and I will provide a list of days that we can request
the room for a meeting.

ALE SPSU will be sponsored by the SPSU Chapter of ACM.  That keeps it
nice and clean and devoid of direct bureaucracy and leaves more time for
us to enjoy Linux.

My contact information is:
Joshua Roberts
jrtroberts at gmail.com
770 314 0146

If you choose to call I will probably be in class or working, so leave a
message and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

To contact Orlando Karam
okaram at spsu.edu
678 915 5558

If there are enough people interested in having a meeting next month, I
will get the ball rolling on my end and you guys can get the ball
rolling on yours.

Thanks for your support,

see you next month.