[ale] [OT] Calling Python from C ABI compatible languages

Michael Trausch mike at trausch.us
Thu Sep 23 16:49:13 EDT 2010

LOL...

Maybe we could adopt the tag [OTOT] meaning "on-topic off-topic" or similar,
to distinguish from plain [OT] just so that [OTOT] messages aren't as
(widely) filtered out...

Though I guess technically "programming on Linux" is on-topic, since we are
self-described as enthusiasts and all that...

--
Sent from my HTC Dream---Running Froyo!
Thanks, @cyanogen!