[ale] Snow Leopard in vmplayer will not boot

Robert Coggins ale at cogginsnet.com
Thu Sep 23 13:43:02 EDT 2010

I am pretty sure that it still only works on a mac though.  I know the
image I made on my mac wouldn't work on any of my other boxes.  And a
podcast I recently listened to with teh VB guys said only on MAC.  Maybe
one of the most recent versions changed that but I haven't heard.

This podcast was from 8/11. http://twit.tv/floss130

Robert