[ale] Fwd: LUG at GT Meeting - 2010.09.15 - Music Tagging

Ryan Curtin ryan at igglybob.com
Mon Sep 20 00:24:32 EDT 2010

On Sun, Sep 19, 2010 at 02:50:25PM -0400, Harold Bieber wrote:
>    Ryan, Is there a way to get a copy of your presentation? I wasn't able to
>    make it to GT for the presentation.

I put the slides up at

http://lugatgt.org/2010/09/15/music-tagging/

and I was going to also attach a couple of utility scripts I've used in
the past but unfortunately I had my desktop's power supply die on me, so
it'll have to wait until Wednesday or so when I have a new one.

Let me know if there are any questions or anything.  I would love to
answer any questions in a thread and then adding them to the posted
presentation notes for anyone's reference.

--
Ryan Curtin       | "And the last thing I would ever do is lie to you."
ryan at igglybob.com |   - Marlon