[ale] SELinux & abrtd

Sean Kilpatrick kilpatms at speakeasy.net
Fri Sep 17 15:43:26 EDT 2010

Jim,

I just looked again at the extended "error output."
It contains this line:

You can generate a local policy module to allow this access - see FAQ
Please file a bug report.

FAQ is a link but there is no way to search that entire (LARGE) file for
instructions on creating a "local policy module" so the effort is a waste
of time.  There is, on the version of SELinux that comes with FC 13 (64-
bit), no command line instruction included to unblock the offending app.

Sean