[ale] Seeking Engineering Job

Justin Simms justin.simms at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 12:53:46 EDT 2010

Hello, all of ALE.

I am actively looking for a job as a software engineer in the greater
Atlanta area. I have been a C++ developer for 5+ years and have
experience in C#,Python and Java as well.
I have written a lot of systems applications, like xml parsers,
simulation frameworks, client/server apps, multi-threaded apps and
also written multi-agent communications
systems. I have been searching on the usual job boards, but they seem
to have much more web-development offerings than most of the things I
am used to. I am teaching myself
how to build web apps, but am not fluent enough that I would call
myself a web developer. I have developed on windows and linux and am
quite comfortable working from the command line.
If anyone knows of any interesting opportunities, I would be very
appreciative if you could point me in their direction. Thanks!

Justin