[ale] Does anyone have G4 Tower?

Chuck Payne terrorpup at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 00:31:35 EDT 2010

I hate to be a begger, but tonight I have a low. My ten year of G4
Tower (500Mhz) died tonight taking down my dns server. I don't have
the cash to replace it. So I am asking if anyone might have a G4 that
laying in the corner, wanting a second life being a server. I know
it's a bit selfish, but it would be so much easier for me to take the
drive and place them into another G4 then spend the time to rebuild.

openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member
freenode(irc) --terrorpup/lupinstein

Studio a try. www.susestudio.com.