[ale] Hello World - in C# - in Mono - in Ubuntu is done

Michael B. Trausch mike at trausch.us
Thu Sep 16 23:29:39 EDT 2010

On Thu, 2010-09-16 at 23:22 -0400, Justin Simms wrote:
> Ha ha!! Now that is a great way to put it! So, can anyone think of
> something cool that could be written using mono that would be open
> source?

One word:  Banshee.

It is _awesome_.  I've been using it for quite some time now, and I love
it.  It is probably the only application that I use that uses Mono, the
rest is Python (blech; I really, really dislike systems where assigning
an integer to a formerly string variable is possible, oh the bugs that
causes...)

	--- Mike