[ale] Hello World - in C# - in Mono - in Ubuntu is done

Ron Frazier atllinuxenthinfo at c3energy.com
Thu Sep 16 22:52:11 EDT 2010

Justin,

Thanks very much for the encouragement and the offer to learn along with
me.  I think it would be great to have someone else to bounce ideas off of,
ask questions, and create synergy.  I posted a message in the ALE group on
09/12/2010 at 8:18 PM and a follow up to my own message at 8:48
PM.  They're entitled HOWTO Install Mono C# development tools in Ubuntu
10.04.  I don't know how applicable that is to your Linux system.  However,
you might find it useful.

Please contact me off list at linuxdude at c3energy.com or 770-889-8645 (H) or
404-431-5472 (C) and give me your contact data if you're willing.  We'll
see about getting something going together.  Anyone else interested in
following along please contact me also.

I'll post tidbits here on the list periodically that are related to Linux.

Sincerely,

Ron