[ale] Ubuntu Linux Defrag EXT4

Ron Frazier atllinuxenthinfo at c3energy.com
Mon Sep 13 19:33:58 EDT 2010

Greg,

That's good info.  Based on what I've heard up to this point, I'm
definitely hesitant to tinker with it.  I understand that there are 3
different journaling modes available with ext4.  I've seen conflicting
information on what the Ubuntu default 10.04 is.  Do you know what it
is?  And do you know a definitive way for me to determine the current
mode?  For what it's worth, I created the partition as EXT4 when I
installed Ubuntu from the CD.

Ron