[ale] weird mouse problem

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 15:36:09 EDT 2010

It is based on fedora 12 so much closer to current desktop features.

On Sep 10, 2010 2:46 PM, "Lightner, Jeff" <jlightner at water.com> wrote:
> RHEL6 beta v2 is out - maybe that does it better?

information and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If you are
not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of
the contents of this information is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you
have received this electronic transmission in error, please reply
immediately to the sender that you have received the message in error, and
delete it. Thank you.