[ale] weird mouse problem

Jim Philips briarpatch.jim at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 10:17:35 EDT 2010

I spoke too soon. The problem is back in Ubuntu 10.10. But I'm finding the
mouse clicks are selectively unresponsive. Jut now, open applications
wouldn't respond to mouse clicks, but items in the Gnome panel would. Then I
did a right-click in the panel and selected "About". Now the panel doesn't
respond to left-clicks, but open applications do. I'm not finding anything
in Xorg logs or messages that would help in understanding this.