[ale] Greetings Linux Enthusiasts (new to the area)

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Fri Sep 3 16:49:50 EDT 2010

Hi Charles!

On Fri, September 3, 2010 4:36 pm, Charles Shapiro wrote:
> Learn to brew beer, you'll be ok.

Amusingly, I've been brewing beer for 19 years.  But all of my brewing
supplies are in storage at the moment.  I did find the brewing supply
stores in West Midtown (Hop City), Sandy Springs (The Wine Store), and
Alpharetta already.  :)

Hopefully I'll be back to brewing in the next 3-6 months.

> So anyways, welcome.  We try to do a key-signing every year or so.
> Perhaps you'd like to organize it? (heh heh, I helped last year..)

Perhaps.  I helped organize some of the first key-signing parties back in
the early-mid 90s.

> -- CHS

-derek