[ale] Truly remote desktop aka terminal services client/serverin Linux, Does it exist ?

Lightner, Jeff jlightner at water.com
Wed Sep 1 19:30:37 EDT 2010

"database of every beer..." reminds me of the mid to late 70s when I worked after school at a mom and pop grocery store and the beer can collecting fad hit.   Every putz in America seemed to want to go through all our beers to see if we had an old one not yet in their collection.   That fad helped Billy Beer sell - God knows no one could drink that urination.