[ale] ALE at SPSU- (ALE-NW) Linux Today

Joshua jrtroberts at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 22:57:46 EDT 2010

The Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts NorthWest chapter (ALE-NW) is having a
meeting Thursday October 28th in J161 @ 7:30pm.

Aaron Ruscetta and (potentiall) Stephen Blevins will be presenting a
comprehensive but "novice-friendly" introduction to the rapidly
expanding world of Linux, Open Source, and Free Software that focus on
the freedoms and advantages that these tools offer for all users of
computer, communications, and internet technology.

Aaron and Stephen have helped in the development of this presentation as
volunteers for the Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts (www.ale.org
<http://www.ale.org>). They will be discussing ideas for building and
maintaining active, collaborative, and community focused technology
education and support organizations like the new Linux User Group at SPSU.

I believe this is a sufficient description of the meeting coming up this
Thursday.  If you have any questions concerning the content please ask
Aaron.  For questions about parking I will have to verify which lots are
available for visitor parking and will do my best to post the details by
tomorrow night, Wednesday at the latest.  I am not sure if we will be
able to put signs out or not.

Here is a link to the campus Map.
http://www.spsu.edu/home/about/campusmap.html
I believe that the parking lot next to J only holds a dozen cars at most
and may be full.

Here is a parking map that declares visitor and open lots.
http://www.spsu.edu/parking/maps.htm

The J building is near the center of the map if that helps.  161 is on
the first floor and the walls leading to the wings have a listing of
room ranges, one side is 100-130 (estimate)  the other is 150+.

I hope this gives you enough info.

Joshua