[ale] GuruPlug JTag Unit?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sun Oct 24 16:18:18 EDT 2010

Hey all,

I failed to do all my research when ordering a GuruPlug, and only today
noticed that it needs a JTag Unit in order to reprogram it (versus the
SheevaPlug, which apparently comes with the USB/Serial circuit
built-in).

Does anyone have a GuruPlug JTag unit I could borrow later this week or
next weekend?

Thanks,

-derek