[ale] kuro box pros

arxaaron arxaaron at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 15:51:59 EDT 2010

On 2010/10/23, at 11:57 , David Hamm wrote:

> I have 9 Kuro Box Pro computers available, no hard drives.  I'd be
> willing to
> drop them off with someone to give away at an upcoming ALE meeting
> if anyone is
> interested.
>
> Here's a link to unit I'm talking about.
> http://www.revogear.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=KURO%2DBOX
> %2FPRO

Happy to accept them at my home near Emory.  Will see that
they are fairly distributed as a random drawing for interested
persons - some at the November 18th ALE Central meeting
and the remainder at the November 20th ITT fest.

Let me know if this is doable.  Can also arrange the exchange
as a pick up.

peace
aaron