[ale] OT: Portable media players

Scott Castaline skotchman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 15:52:57 EDT 2010

  On 10/21/2010 11:35 AM, Paul Cartwright wrote:
> On Thu October 21 2010, Scott Castaline wrote:
>>> I got them for "business travel" when I was working.. When I was MUCH
>>> younger I had a pair of Koss-Pro 4AA headphones, but I blew out the right
>>> channel.. I like the over-the-ear models personally, ear buds just seem
>>> uncomfortable&  do not block out ambient noise as well..
>>> YMMV
>> Especially jet engine noise...
> and small whiny kids..

Don't get me started with whiny kids,, I had one barf all over me. I
smelled so bad that they told me that I had to disembark to clean up and
change my shirt. I wound up being forced to get on a flight 8 hrs.
later, since I didn't have a change of clothes in my carryon since I was
flying home, they had to retrieve my checked bag. I felt that I was
treated as though it was my fault the kid barfed on me.