[ale] GOSCon10 Government Open Source Conference

Joshua L. Davis simplehuman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 11:18:40 EDT 2010

I'll be going this year.  Not briefing the Mil-OSS stuff (http://mil-oss.org)
but will certainly pushing the concepts.

BTW, I'm a bit new to this list - if there are any local folks who work
in/for the DoD and want to help in the effort of pushing open source (and
associated philosophies) to the government please let me know.  I've been
working for a few years on this and would love to find some Atlanta natives
to help.

-Josh

On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 10:47 AM, Jim Kinney <jim.kinney at gmail.com> wrote:

> http://goscon.org/about
>
> Some of us are trying to make it a better place.... :-)
>
> (poking the anti-gooberment crowd in ALE :-}

> James P. Kinney III
> I would rather stumble along in freedom than walk effortlessly in chains.

Joshua L. Davis
678.831.0182