[ale] Bloody MS EULA Changes Effecting Our Choice

Rich DeMARS rich.demars at stonebranch.com
Mon Oct 18 12:20:33 EDT 2010

Jerald thanks for reply, thoughts, and helping me find a typo.  I apologize to all for it, but in my defense I was typing this while in the office working. :) The last sentence should have been:
Voting with our dollars is the only choice we have in this matter and teaching others how best to vote with their dollars is our only future.

Rich DeMARS
IT Manager - Stonebranch, Inc.
P: 678-366-7887 ext:349 - F: 678-366-7717
rich.demars at stonebranch.com
www.stonebranch.com

IT Mission Statement
To provide consistent solutions to the IT
department's customers, so that they have
the tools to help the company remain
profitable.