[ale] SIP attack

arxaaron arxaaron at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 21:01:48 EDT 2010

A thought and not a criticism, but...

The way this message was formatted it made me think that Paul
had experienced this himself and that the problem was more than
just one persons note of an isolated incident posted to another
forum.

While this was an important heads up to be sure, an
"===  ORIGINAL MESSAGE  ===" separator wit appropriate
headers might spare the people reading from a few major
panic  moments.

peace
aaron

On 2010/10/14, at 15:47 , Paul Cartwright wrote:

> justg read this on a fedora list, if anyone runs a VOIP server:
>
> This is off topic, but I thought I should tell people.