[ale] A Real Sad Loss for Open Source in the Atlanta Area

wolf at wolfhalton.info wolf at wolfhalton.info
Sat Oct 16 19:33:57 EDT 2010

Then if you want a focus-group environment, we have to somehow add it to
some other kind of FOSS organization.
I have me a few excel power-users, but the vast majority of users use 3
or 4 functionalities - tops.

I used to teach classes for educators in the MS office suite.  I think
it was Office 97.  Headers? Tables? Styles?  these are all closed books.
Burned and buried books.