[ale] dish vs direct +AT&T

Joshua L. Davis simplehuman at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 19:27:54 EDT 2010

I had stupid problems with Direct TV's DVRs.  I had to have three different
ones sent out and the software was just lame.  Then when I canceled my
service due to their lameness they still charged me the stupid fee.  So I'm
completely against Direct TV.  Call me biased.

As for AT&T - I've been using UVerse and I've been surprisingly pleased.

-Josh

Joshua L. Davis
678.831.0182