[ale] Recommendation for SCSI array vendor?

Greg Clifton gccfof5 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 16:19:22 EDT 2010

Jeff,

You want two servers talking to the same storage? How much storage will you
need? Can you live with SATA or SAS drives? I have an 8 drive 2U and a 16
drive 3U box available that has two SCSI ports to the outside world but runs
the newer drives internally. If that sounds like what you need, I can send
you more details off list.

Regards,
Greg Clifton
Sr. Sales Engineer