[ale] China..vs..Forsyth County Schools

Lightner, Jeff jlightner at water.com
Fri Oct 15 12:11:43 EDT 2010

Interestingly though the policies that allowed for this were mostly implemented by the folks that aren't the incumbents now.    This whole anti-incumbent talk is IMHO horsefeathers.   It is just a way to trade moderate republicans and democrats (moderate or liberal) for people that are more right wing.   We'll end up putting back in charge the same mindset that gave us these policies.