[ale] China..vs..Forsyth County Schools

Rich DeMARS rich.demars at stonebranch.com
Fri Oct 15 10:58:08 EDT 2010

With the ever growing population of Chinese and Korean in Forsyth County (full disclosure that I am part of that) it really shows a stark contrast.  But after more examination of the situation and talking with others in the county, I am drawing the conclusion that this is all just been a big bargaining chip for the county against Microsoft. They used it as away to get a smashing deal out of them.  Sad part is that they helped trash in the publics eyes open source software at the same time.

Rich DeMARS
IT Manager