[ale] Shibboleet !-

Paul Cartwright ale at pcartwright.com
Fri Oct 15 10:06:54 EDT 2010

On Fri October 15 2010, Lightner, Jeff wrote:
> If only I’d known that password when dealing Commiecast regarding the Oct
> 12th modem death date.

I was thinking ( shudder..) about switching to AT&T for ISP/DirecTV bundle..
right now I have Atnexus & DISH. But recently there happens to be an ISSUE
with DISH, they are having FOX network problems. I signed up for an extra
package for $5 a month, to include the sports channels, SportsSouth Fox
Sports. the VERY DAY I signed up, Fox pulled the channels from DISH. AND
there is talk that they may also pull the regular Fox network channel on Nov
1. I haven't called back to cancel the upgrade, even though I never got the
channels, and I am considering my options.
 The reason I left AT&T as an ISP was they had blocked my domain email from
getting to me. So I switched ISP & domain host at the same time. Would I have
an issue sending mail through AT&T  to my domain? anything else I should
consider/be aware of??
any other Direct vs Dish issues?? AT&T issues?
--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800