[ale] A Real Sad Loss for Open Source in the Atlanta Area

Paul Cartwright ale at pcartwright.com
Thu Oct 14 16:03:40 EDT 2010

On Thu October 14 2010, Jerald Sheets wrote:
> It shouldn't be Sally bookkeeper's job to report bugs.  That is, I believe,
> where we will fundamentally disagree, but it is the state of the market and
> is what we are stuck with.

if they made bug reporting a little easier, and maybe STANDARDIZED... or even
automated.. when it crashes, or does something WRONG, you click "REPORT AN
ISSUE", without having to go to some website you don't know, create yet
another login & password, jump through a few hoops.. oops, time to go home,
havta get that tomorrow, if I remember:)

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800