[ale] A Real Sad Loss for Open Source in the Atlanta Area

Lightner, Jeff jlightner at water.com
Thu Oct 14 15:28:43 EDT 2010

I have trouble maintaining margins in MS Word itself.   Any time I write a document of more than a page it seems that MS Word goes out of its way to "help" me by randomly deciding where margins are, where to indent, where numbers and bullets go and a host of other things.   Unfortunately the company requires me to write docs in MS Word for our Sharepoint site.