[ale] Setting a Solid (was tentative) date - Nov 20 - for ITT Tech Atlanta Linux Fest

wolf at wolfhalton.info wolf at wolfhalton.info
Tue Oct 12 13:15:26 EDT 2010

Hey Aaron & Rich, et al,

This will be more fun if you can make it.
There isn't a big plan for speakers yet, though ALEers have always
pulled me out of the fire.
I am trying to throw together a machine to try out BTRFS, which is
supposed to be coming as an optional filesystem for Ubuntu 10.10.  It
can allow 16 million TB per volume.  I have no idea what kind of storage
technology might be out there that could actually use this kind of
capacity.

-Wolf