[ale] OT - hardware problem

Dan Lambert danlambert at bellsouth.net
Mon Oct 11 19:11:23 EDT 2010

Go to  Radio Shack, or better yet, Ack Electronics, and buy new
capacitors of the correct value. Make sure that when you replace them,
you make sure that you have the polarity exactly as the old one you
removed was. It is extremely important that DC caps are installed with
the correct polarity, or they won't last very long.

If your luck is like mine, the one you leave in place will be the one
that's causing the problem.

Dan