[ale] Setting a tentative date for ITT Tech Atlanta Linux Fest [OT]

arxaaron arxaaron at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 22:05:48 EDT 2010

On 2010/10/08, at 15:32 , Charles Shapiro wrote:

> Can't be music.  I never hear their stuff on Dave FM.
> <<ducks>>
> -- CHS

Yeah... kind of like amateur recorder overdubs of baroque era tunes. ;-)

Anyway, you can judge for yourself, at least as far as Improv goes.
a lot of the last 10 years is on line via the "SOUND" link (js) at
<http://pd.org>

And here are some pics of what the fire sculpture looks like:
http://www.howhowhow.com/news.html