[ale] Connectors

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Wed Oct 6 06:02:42 EDT 2010

On Tuesday 05 October 2010, Shawn wrote:
> Forgive the typos I'm mobile..
> I have had trouble today finding connectors at local stores, such as n
> type female chassis connectors.. I tried fry's and microcenter.. does
> anyone have a list of local specialty shops for my Modding needs
> besides the two I referenced ? I thought there was a place on Jimmy
> Carter Blvd but that was years ago and I couldn't find it or remember
> the name.. thanks

ACK Industrial Electronics or possibly Graybar might be who your looking
for.

Ack is here,
554 Deering Rd NW
Atlanta, GA 30309-2267
(404) 351-6340

Graybar has six Georgia locations including Atlanta and Marietta. Don't
think they have a store in Ga, but Mouser Electronics is a great mail
order source. Built a small machine at work a few years ago and sourced a
bunch of stuff from them.
--
William