[ale] LUG at GT Meeting - 2010.10.06 - Video Encoding

Richard Faulkner rfaulkner at 34thprs.org
Mon Oct 4 23:56:02 EDT 2010

I for one have to say, "thank you" for this thread.  I was considering
attending these
meetings which look to be very interesting.  But, considering that there
is no parking
and getting around sounds like a nightmare -- I don't think I want to
take the time to
come in from Gwinnett and struggle to find parking let alone have to
trek great distance
to get there.  Too bad....