[ale] domain hosts

Randy Hagan randy at haganzone.com
Mon Nov 29 13:59:23 EST 2010

 I switched from Godaddy to an Atlanta local company called A Small
 Orange.  I've had them for a few months and so far no issues.

 I use the "Small" plan for my site/forums/blog.  Most of my stuff is
 for my family, or for me to remember scripts, tricks.

 here is a link to their shared hosting:
 http://www.asmallorange.com/hosting/shared/

 On Mon, 29 Nov 2010 10:06:32 -0500, Jim Kinney <jim.kinney at gmail.com>
 wrote:
> Godaddy and namecheap work for me.
> On Nov 29, 2010 9:35 AM, "Paul Cartwright"  wrote:
>> ok,
>> seems my domain host is a known spammers paradise (Singlehop) AKA
>  > justhost.com [2] . right now my email is not accessible nor is my
> cpanel (
>> per a chat session, they are working on it..).
>> is there a decent domain host out there for a NON-business domain??
>  > don't want to pay megabucks for hosting, don't need a fancy web
> page.
>> The alternative is to host my own domain, but I need DNS servers..
> hate
>> to rehash this, but..
>>

>> --
>  > Paul Cartwright