[ale] Boot issues - OR - why Mafia$oft hurts/disappoints everyone endlessly

Narahari 'n' Savitha savithari at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 06:45:00 EST 2010

Friends:

You folks have been very supportive.  I appreciate that.  A few things first

Me is a male in Marietta, GA  not that Linux or you folks care.

My mistake that I did not mention the hardware setup (duh me)

Debian is the old ETCH dist with old kernel.

So far I have had install successes with almost any distro.  It is after the
GOOD INSTALL, I have issues.

I will do the stuff mentioned here and I will report by in the evening.

Aaron, anyone in Marietta or Installfest who can help out ?

-Narahari