[ale] temp mobile broadband option?

Greg Clifton gccfof5 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 12:49:54 EST 2010

My bad, I didn't check the Gzone, but should have known, I have a daughter
who has one (talked on the phone for an hour one time while in the shower,
took pics in the ocean and lots of fun stuff, pretty cool).

Metro PCS has a $50/mo (supposedly) unlimited plan that includes voice, text
and data. Not sure what the deal is on roaming with that, however. I think
Boost does too. Afik, Metro uses Sprint CDMA and Boost uses Sprint/Nextel
IDEN radios. Speaking of radios, if you are into ham, there are ways of
tethering via a ham set.

On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 12:38 PM, Preston Boyington <preston.lists at gmail.com