[ale] 30" LCD monitor locally

Tue Nov 23 12:38:47 EST 2010

I'd rather get Dell to apologize to the entire planet Earth for still
failing to make monitors that go into low power mode when a laptop is
disconnected. Instead they go black just long enough to let you leave
the room. Then they start cycling a test pattern all weekend long.
They need to be fined by the EPA and have all of their Energy Star
certifications removed for a year.

Sent from my mobile device

.!# RichardBronosky #!.