[ale] potentially moving to Oak Ridge, TN / Knoxville, TN

Ron Frazier atllinuxenthinfo at c3energy.com
Tue Nov 16 17:57:27 EST 2010

I am considering a move to the Oak Ridge, TN / Knoxville, TN area.  That is
contingent on getting a job there.  I have a BS-EET degree and have had
experience doing flight simulator maintenance for GE and Delta Air Lines as
well as Teaching Electronics for DeVry.  Along the way I've picked up
substantial programming and computer maintenance experience.  I have an
interest in Linux, and am running 3 computers with Ubuntu almost full time,
but I don't consider myself an expert in Linux.  I would enjoy working at
Oak Ridge National Lab in the realm of Linux / Programming or Energy
Research  I would also consider an electronics / electrical engineering
position.  Barring that, I would enjoy working somewhere else in a similar
capacity.

So, does anyone know of any contacts in that area which might help me with
the job search?

and

Does anyone know of a group similar to ALE in that area?

Any info is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Ron