[ale] best cross platform development evironment

Lightner, Jeff jlightner at water.com
Tue Nov 16 08:35:08 EST 2010

Since you decided to restart the argument...

What you say is a bit disingenuous.   C# wasn't designed by a
consortium.  It was designed and patented by M$.   You only have a
"promise" from M$  that is based on vague conditions for using it free.
So long as you're big and bad enough and have enough money to fight the
lawsuits (like say Oracle or IBM) you should have no qualms using it.
If however, you're like most people and would go bankrupt just trying to
meet the disclosure requirements a M$ lawyers might inundate you with in
a suit then you'd be foolish indeed to blithely ignore the "promise" and
its vagueness of conditions.