[ale] ALE NW @SPSU Study Group Listserv

Joshua jrtroberts at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 21:01:28 EST 2010

Whatever it is called is fine by me, the group may have an idea, but I
am sure they are not attached to anyone idea.  The most important thing
is getting it up and running in a timely manner.  A member of the group
is ready and willing to set it up on his own server, but adding it to
the ALE presence makes more sense to me.  The only issue is the ETA.
The group is ready to start communicating through a listserv as of
Thursday night.

What is the ETA of getting this up and running for the study-group?   If
it must have a name before it is thrown up there then so be it,
otherwise we can name it later, right?  I would hope that it is not a
very difficult process.  The main reason why I am pushing it so much is
that I am aware of at least another dozen people that might be
interested in joining the study group.  Being able to give them a
centralized and stable point of contact would really help these people
begin there quest for a linux cert.

I do want to thank ALE for all its support.  Hopefully this can grow
into something fun and useful to the community.

Joshua