[ale] [ALE-jobs] Opportunity for Windows Admin in PA/TN

Aaron Ruscetta arxaaron at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 17:12:29 EST 2010

My feeling is that the windows centric job posting is and
would be inappropriate regardless of any unemployment
figures in the bomb and bankrupt, billionaire banker bailout,
corporapist death machine repub-lie-conomy.

There are plenty of outlets to see postings for the kind of
employment that spreads windisease and aids and abets
the extortionist criminals of MafiaSoft.

Duplicating these postings on the ALE list can only serve to
demoralize those looking to employ their Linux / Unix skills,
the skills which they likely developed, at least in part, to help
them preserve free speech, eradicate windisease and fight
criminal corporate corruptions of our information technology
industries.

The agreed purpose of the ALE jobs list, and the stated intent
and commitment when we started it, has been to be an aid in
promoting Linux and FLOSS use in the wider community
by providing Linux and FLOSS users with a resource for
finding and employing Linux and FLOSS professionals.
Job postings on the ALE jobs list should have significant
relevance to working with Linux / Unix / FLOSS admin
and development or they should be deemed inappropriate
for posting.  Hoping to plant evangelistas or trolls or guerillas
or saboteurs in the enemy camp is a disingenuous and
dubious tactic.

The original intent and commitment of the ALE jobs list
needs to remain the intent and commitment regardless
of outside circumstances.  If an ALE member wants to
employ skills NOT related to Linux and Unix and FLOSS,
they have a great many places to advertise their availability
(for enslavement and exploitation), since corporate crime
is the kind of crime that _does_ presently pay thanks to
our corporapist welfare state society.  Places to advertise
Linux / FLOSS skills and employment opportunities in a
targeted way are not as common and need to be consistent
in their purpose.

Your own tag line says it very concisely:
" I would rather stumble along in freedom than walk
effortlessly in chains."

peace
aaron