[ale] RHEL Questions

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 12:17:48 EST 2010

FLOSS needs a naming marketing director. quagga is truly bozo-fied for a
name of a tool/process as powerful and important as it is.

something like proroute or routed2 or _anything_....

quagga sounds too close to queasy...

On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 12:01 PM, Scott McBrien <smcbrien at gmail.com> wrote:

> For RHEL, it's quagga
>
> -Scott
>
> On Nov 10, 2010, at 11:23 AM, Chuck Payne <terrorpup at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Guys,
> >
> > Back in the day on S.u.S.E/RHEL there was a deamon called routed, what
> > had replaced it. I am needing to set up some routes that need to be
> > there, even if the device isn't there anymore.
> >
> > --
> > Discover it! Enjoy it! Share it! openSUSE Linux.
> > openSUSE -- en.opensuse.org/User:Terrorpup
> > openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member
> > skype,twiiter,identica,friendfeed -- terrorpup
> > freenode(irc) --terrorpup/lupinstein
> >
> > Have you tried SUSE Studio? Need to create a Live CD,  an app you want
> > to package and distribute , or create your own linux distro. Give SUSE
> > Studio a try. www.susestudio.com.

James P. Kinney III
I would rather stumble along in freedom than walk effortlessly in chains.