[ale] best cross platform development evironment

Frederick N. Brier fnbrier at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 01:18:15 EST 2010

Some other C++ libraries are ACE <http://www.cs.wustl.edu/%7Eschmidt/ACE-overview.html> and Boost <http://www.boost.org/>, which I have both used.  Apache has Xerces for C++ <http://xerces.apache.org/xerces-c/>, and even a C++ web services <http://ws.apache.org/axis/cpp/index.html> implementation (which I have not used).