[ale] On switch for MB

Greg Clifton gccfof5 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 16:00:43 EST 2010

Craig,

Are you looking for an AT (i.e. positive On/Off) or an ATX (Normally
Open/Momentary Close) switch?

We have a boat load of the old AT switches both rocker and plunger type, we
also have some large rocker and plunger type and a bunch of small rocker ATX
switches. You also might consider scavenging one from an old chassis.

I work with Computer & Control Solutions in Duluth. If interested you can
call me at 770-491-1131 x 302

Regards,
Greg Clifton