[ale] best cross platform development evironment

Lightner, Jeff jlightner at water.com
Mon Nov 8 10:16:45 EST 2010

To put it simply C# is NOT "free open source software" because of the restrictions M$ put in the patent agreement.

If you think the only ones on the hook would be folks like Novell then you do NOT know the history of M$.   (By the way - It is ironic you used Novell as your example.   They are the only Linux distributor (SuSe) dumb enough to sign a no-sue agreement with M$ over FOSS.)