[ale] VOTING ALERT: Protect Your Freedom to Work!

Charles Shapiro hooterpincher at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 10:10:05 EDT 2010

Rhetoric aside, my darling wife founded a business a few years ago
after working for H&R Block for several  years. Had this amendment
been law, she would've been directly prevented from doing so. I think
this amendment is directly to benefit large corporations such as H&R
Block by blocking competition from smaller businesses.

-- CHS