[ale] Samba shared printer mystery

PairOfTwins PairOfTwins at mindspring.com
Tue Mar 30 23:18:22 EDT 2010

Jim (and Michael):

Good thinking!  I see a driver in the Generic section called "Raw
queue".  I'll try that along with the samba setting and see if it tames
the beast.  Guess that would mean making that Raw driver the shared
printer, and creating another printer object with normal driver for the
workstation to use directly.

Thanks,
Tom