[ale] Need a chep machine

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 12:09:52 EDT 2010

I did not know that Acer bought eMachines. That's a big step up for
eMachines. I've been pretty happy with the Acer laptops so I hope they can
do well for eMachines name. I swore at them and off of them about 3 years
ago for being too poor quality to rely for anything but non-important tasks
(which is _what_ task? Everything everyone does on the computer is important
to _them_!)

James P. Kinney III